Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Favs - Snack Attack

It's no secret that I LOVE snacking (and do it frequently!). I always try to have healthy snack options with me to keep myself from making bad snack decisions when I get hungry between meals. Here's a few of my recent fav healthy snack foods. 

Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps



These are SO GOOD! I would have never thought peas could trump potato chips but these are really the perfect salty snack. The macros aren't too bad on these too, unless you eat the whole bag at once (not that I would know anything about that).

Chobani Bites



I love all things Greek yogurt, and these smaller 100 calorie tubs are perfect for snacking, especially if you have my portion control issues. The coffee with dark chocolate chips flavor is sweet but not too sweet and the chocolate chips taste super decadent.

Hi I'm Skinny Sticks



These are GMO free and have way less fat than most potato chips but are still super tasty. The sweet potato sticks are sweet like cinna sticks, but I think I like the salty crunch factor of the multi-grain sea salt is my favorite.

Apples and Almond Butter



While I love the convenience of packaged snacks and the excitement of finding cool new products, sometimes you just can't beat the classics :)

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with any of the above brands. I would love it if anyone sent me snacks to review or just because, but it hasn't happened yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment